CADFEM ANSYS Academic Innovation Seminar 2019
CADFEM – The leader in providing Engineering Simulation solutions for past 35+ years is organizing this Academic Innovation Seminar with an intention to promote the benefits of Simulation-Driven Product Development focused on Academia.
JOIN US to be a part of this Innovation Seminar and learn how ANSYS Academic engineering simulation software inspires thousands of universities globally for Undergraduate students - to learn physics principles; for Researchers - to solve complex engineering problems; for postgraduate students - to produce data for their master’s thesis or doctoral dissertations.
Why You Should Attend?
- Gain insight into ANSYS Multiphysics Solutions & pervasive engineering simulation
- Discuss simulation challenges with ANSYS experts
- Know about the latest ANSYS acquisitions, New Products & Product Update
- Learn about ANSYS Academic Program
Who Should Participate?
- Principal, Head of the Departments
- Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
- Post Graduate & Ph.D. Research Scholar
JOIN US and find out the best practices, methodologies, and innovations that can help you to stay ahead in the competition.
Why work with CADFEM?
- Expert knowledge in simulation and ANSYS products
- Special pricing for academic institutions
- Customer support to academic clients.
- Encourage and support special research projects.
- Sponsorship of student teams and competitions.
CADFEM is one of the pioneers in implementing Numerical Simulations in Product Development. CADFEM is the oldest & largest channel partner of ANSYS in the world. Because software alone does not guarantee simulation success, CADFEM always believes “Simulation is more than Software”.
For more information, write to us at - firstname.lastname@example.org | Call us at - (65) 6572 8886