ANSYS DISCOVERY-Simulation for Every Engineer
WEBINAR: ANSYS DISCOVERY-Simulation for Every Engineer
Date: 28th April, Tuesday
Time: 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM SGT
“Ansys Discovery helps designers to perform upfront design optimization by leveraging predefined templates for input parameters in real time, generating early insight into product behavior through simulation. Discovery provides an intuitive design experience by enabling designers to monitor trends through rapid simulation, so they can track the impact of any design change in real time. Its integrated user interface and flexible design workflows help the designer to spend more time perfecting the design and less time in simulation setup“.
- Rapid Design Exploration using ANSYS Discovery
- ANSYS Discovery Live: Customer Success Story
- ANSYS Discovery in Action: Demonstration
- Tie-rod Connector: A parametric study
- Flow simulation in an Electronics Enclosure
- Topology Optimization of Bracket Structure
Who Should Attend?
- Design Engineers
- R&D Head of the department
- Project managers
- Technical Engineers
- Project Engineers
- Simulation Engineers
- Research Scholars working on new Product Development
Mr. Shakthivel has completed his Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering with Specialization in Structures and Materials. He is currently associated with CADFEM as an Application Engineer in the Structural Mechanics domain. He is an FEA enthusiast and simulation of real world conditions implementing FEM for new product development deeply interests him.
Feel free to reach us..,
Need more information? Send me an email or drop me a line. We will reach you at the earliest!
- +(65) 6572 8886
- 2 Venture Dr, #06-17 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526