Healthcare Webcast Series
WEBINAR: Computational Modeling for Drug Substance and Product processing
Date: 16th April, Thursday
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM SGT
This session highlights the potential contribution of computational modelling for decision making in the design and development of pharmaceutical intermediates, drug substances, and/or drug products. With an outset to virtual prototyping or simulation deployment for pharmaceutical applications, this webinar shall pan out to further details. In this context, an overview of simulation adoption for the following unit operations shall be presented.
- Potential Contribution of Computational Modelling.
- Simulation adoption for drug substance unit operations including – chemical reactions, mixing, distillations, extractions, crystallization’s, filtration, drying, and wet and dry milling.
- Simulation adoption for Drug product unit operations including – wet and dry granulation’s, tableting, spray-coating, spray drying, lyophilization, hot-melt extrusion, controlled release, and direct compression for continuous processing.
Who Should Attend?
- Design Engineers
- R&D Head of the department
- Project managers
- Technical Engineers
- Project Engineers
Mr. Santhosh Manepally
Mr. Santhosh Manepally is a technologist specializing in the domains of Finite Element Method (FEM), Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Discrete Element Method (DEM). With his educational background and industrial experience directed from such themes of Applied Computational Mechanics (ACM) he enjoys expertise in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry vertical through the consulting and mentoring associations he has and continues to have with elite customers in these fields within and outside India. He’s instrumental in evangelizing the right value proposition of simulation adoption within the healthcare industry.
Feel free to reach us..,
Need more information? Send me an email or drop me a line. We will reach you at the earliest!
- +65 (6572 8886)
- 2 Venture Dr, #06-17 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526
Copyright © 2020 CADFEM SEA Pte. Ltd.