Healthcare Webcast Series
WEBINAR: Development of Originator Biologic`s and Bio-similar based on engineering simulations
Date: 13th May, Wednesday
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM SGT
Development of biologicals can be de-risked and enhanced significantly by deploying computational modelling to optimize the Critical Process Parameters (CPP). Fill level, oxygen sparging rate, submergence of the impeller and the impeller speed are the CPPs influencing the environment in a bioreactor. Simulations can offer resourceful insights to optimize these CPPs towards maximizing the yield from a bioreactor. Besides these, other effects such as the development of gas-filled cavities behind the stirred blades and subsequent drag reduction for the impeller can be investigated as well through simulations. Shear stress in different zones of the bioreactor can be visualized and assessed for both microbial and mammalian cell culture. This webinar shall offer a coverage on the productivity of simulations towards better leveraging biotechnology for pharmaceutical applications.
- Optimizing the critical Process Parameters (CPP)
- Development of gas-filled cavities.
- Visualizing the shear stress of a bioreactor for both microbial & mammalian cell culture
- Productivity of simulations leveraging biotechnology for pharmaceutical applications.
Who Should Attend?
- Design Engineers
- R&D Head of the department
- Project managers
- Technical Engineers
- Project Engineers
Mr. Santhosh Manepally
Feel free to reach us..,
Need more information? Send me an email or drop me a line. We will reach you at the earliest!
- +65 (6572 8886)
- 2 Venture Dr, #06-17 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526